The 2023 VIP Consortium Meeting will be held Thursday-Friday, May 11-12, with a workshop for early-stage and prospective sites on the afternoon of Wednesday, May 10. The meeting is aimed at current, emerging, and prospective VIP Directors and Coordinators, as well as key stakeholders at their institutions. The meeting is highly participatory with a focus on peer-to-peer exchange. Most meals will be provided, and hotel costs will be covered for up to two guests from each institution if they register/book their rooms by the posted deadline (March 24 preferred deadline, March 29 firm deadline).
- Monday, March 13, Program Posted
- Friday, March 24, Preferred Hotel Booking Deadline (for rooms to be paid for by grant)
- Wednesday, March 29, Final Hotel Deadline (for rooms to be paid for by grant)
- Wednesday, May 10, Pre-conference Workshop (mid afternoon)
- Thursday and Friday, May 11-12, Annual Consortium Meeting (finish around 3PM Friday)